- Oil and filter change. Inspect belts, hoses, tires. Check fluids, air filter, wipers, brakes. Set tire pressures.
- Test drive vehicle and note any noises or pulsations. Upon Inspection remove all 4 wheels and note pad/shoe thickness. Note any hot spots or heat cracks. If brake pads or shoes are in need of replacement advise if rotors/drums can be machined or if replacement is required Friction Material Remaining in Millimeters F____ R____
- check acid on battery hold down
- Radiator is loose/ Check and advise
- PERFORM A TOTAL QUALITY INSPECTION ON VEHICLE. A 4O+ POINT DIGITAL INSPECTION WITH PICTURES AND VIDEOS WILL BE TEXT (OR EMAIL IF YOU PREFER) TO YOU. LOOK OVER THAT INSPECTION AND THEN CALL US AT 951-677-2373
- replace rear pads and rotors
- BRAKE FLUID WILL BE EXTRACTED FROM EACH WHEEL WHILE THE BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE MACHINE ADDS NEW FLUID TO THE RESERVOIR. THIS WILL ACHIEVE 100% FLUID EXCHANGE WITHOUT INTRODUCING ANY AIR IN THE SYSTEM. VERIFY A GOOD PEDAL UPON COMPLETION.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- replace cabin and airt filter
- check and tighten radiator
Ken B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2022