CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-10T22:00:50+00:002007 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-10T22:00:50+00:00
- Inspect Brakes Noise
- running rough
- check ac system
- All four tires are in good shape at this time.
- Perform inspection for possible tune up
- Oil and filter change. Inspect belts, hoses, tires. Check fluids, air filter, wipers, brakes. Set tire pressures.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134 (w/dye) (up to 2/lbs). Test system performance.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – F150,V8
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – F150 Pressure – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Drain, flush, and refill power steering fluids. Inspect power steering lines/hoses and pump.
- DIFFERENTIAL HOUSING COVER & GASKET – Remove & Replace
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – F150 Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BG TRANSMISSION FLUID SERVICE W/BG310-drain and refill
Gerald W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2022